Mad Max “Choose Your Path” Interactive Trailer

looks nice but it also looks like it might get old quick...they need some variety...after the 50th destroyed car it might start to feel repetitive

looks nice but it also looks like it might get old quick...they need some variety...after the 50th destroyed car it might start to feel repetitive

Well pretty much every game is repetitive killing. Though the good ones make it fun to do over and over and over. Sorta like the Arkham series... button mashing resulted in cinematic and pretty entertaining fights. Simplistic but still fun.

The "choose your own..." blah blah blah generally is lame. Either you always select one type because its better for your game, or they are just graphic/animation in nature so it doesn't matter.

Seems like it would break the game atmosphere more than anything, but still holding out hope it will at least be crazy and fun.

Excited for this game but geeeeez, can we please get away from the "BLOODY SCREEN, SO REAL" and cracked effects on the screen. I hope there is an option to turn that off. So tired of it.

will get boring fast.
big waste land demolition derby.
I just can't see how people can sit through more than a hour of this shit

Would look better if Just Cause 3 hadn't already spoiled us with that awesome interactive trailer.

If they mix in enough on foot game play with the driving then it could hold up. Scouting around at night, sneaking into outposts, silently killing dudes, etc

Why didn't they model Max after Crazy Mel or Tom Hardy?

I hope this game will be half as good as Hard Truck Apocalypse (Deus Ex Machina) at least.

will get boring fast.
big waste land demolition derby.
I just can't see how people can sit through more than a hour of this shit

Because I come from a time where games were games. They were usually the same objective repeated with only different scenery. I played them because my mind said it was fun trying to accomplish the task. I didn't sit there and judge a game for what it can't do but rather what it could. I wasn't spoiled by choice and most stories were very simple. If my brain says blowing up cars is fun then I will find it fun and I will enjoy it. How can people play Chess? It's the same outcome with only slightly different moves. How can people play poker? Hearthstone? DOTA? Fun is subjective.

I hate these "Choose the way you want to play" things they try to add to games, there's always only one or two ways that are truly fun and the others are just boring and a waste of time when you're arriving at the same goal.

Back