Mad Catz Cyborg M.M.O.7 and Keyboard v7 Automatic Profile Switcher

Danny350

n00b
Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T and Keyboard v7 Auto-Profiler

Cyborg Auto-Profiler 3.1.7

http://cyborgautoprofiler.com/index.html

I recently bought the Cyborg M.M.O.7 mouse and love the product! But I noticed that they did

not include a feature to automatically swap profiles depending on the game or software

currently running! It isn't the most required feature but it just makes the operation of the

mouse and keyboard much smoother to not have to worry about changing profiles. So I decided to

go ahead and create a workaround for it and I present to you the Cyborg Auto-Profiler! The

features pretty much speaks for it self but here is some more info.

Cyborg Auto-Profiler is a lightweight, yet reliable utility designed to switch profiles for Cyborg input devices.

When the application detects that a set game or application is running, it will change the profile accordingly. or you can set HotKeys to switch to a specific profile. You can also set a default profile, which is activated when no set processes are detected. For R.A.T Mouse users it can change the DPI mode and Precision Aim Percentages with every individual profile allowing seamless transition and ultimate personalization. M.M.O.7 users can also change the LED colors with specific profiles.

Features Include:
-Supports all Saitek and Cyborg devices.
• Automatic switching of profiles when specific software are detected.
• Default Profile for devices when no set software is running.
• Hot Keys for swapping to specific profiles.
• You can choose from 2 types of Software detection.
• Change the DPI mode and Precision Aim settings for each profile for R.A.T devices.
• Change the LED colors of M.M.O.7 device for each profile.
• Launch profiles without ProfilerU Software running.
• Automatic Update option.

Supported Devices:
Cyborg Mouse R.A.T. 3.
Cyborg Mouse R.A.T. 5.
Cyborg Mouse M.M.O 7
Cyborg Mouse R.A.T. 7.
Cyborg Mouse R.A.T. 9.
Cyborg Mouse Contagion
Cyborg Keyboard V.7
Cyborg Keyboard S.T.R.I.K.E.7
Cyborg V.5 Rumble Pad for PC/Xbox 360
Cyborg F.L.Y.5
Cyborg Command Unit

Change Log:

Changes in 3.1.7
• Fixed: Error at software launch/settings.

Changes in 3.1.6
• Added: Support for RATm & MOUS9
• Added: Software now detects when a device has been plugged in or removed.
• Added: New Setting 'Clear Profile' This setting if enabled will clear the profiles on the devices if no process is detected. Default Profile will be disabled if used.
• Added: Software will now re-enable itself when exiting settings or profile settings menu if it was originally enabled.
• Added: Device Information Window in settings.
• Fixed: Issues in detecting some devices.
• Fixed: Start with Windows problem for some users.

Changes in 3.1.5
• Added: VBScript Scripting Support for when profiles are loaded or unloaded. For an example of its use. If you wanted to close 'uTorrent' when you was launching an online game you could use a script to do it with the 'Sub LoadProfile'. If you wanted to open 'uTorrent' after you exited the game just use a script on the 'Sub UnloadProfile'. I will include some sample scripts.
• Added: Preview option in M.M.O.7 LED Flow Settings.
• Added: Custom Color Dialog for LED Settings
• Changed: Improved 'Start with Windows' setting.
• Fixed: Graphics glitch with using enlarge setting with Windows.

Download:

http:///RX81M

Please let me know any feedback, bugs, or request! Thanks! and I hope I helped make you enjoy

your Cyborg products a little more!

Last edited:
Fixed that annoying bug that would leave dead icons in the system tray! Please update!

Updated to 2.3.1 with new Active window mode! Active window mode changes profiles depending on what program you are using. Now supports multiple processes for one profile. No longer needs 'Auto.pro' Delete it if you have it.

Last edited:
Back