MacWorld 2004 SF Keynote Webcast?

fibroptikl

Supreme [H]ardness
Will Mr. Jobs' keynote be broadcasted via a webcast; during or after (after I expect)?

I wonder if there are any satellite feeds at Apple Retail stores like for WWDC.

I haven't heard but it might be...I might go to our local store and see if they have the feed there (went there for the G5 release and they didn't have the feed) but you can always go to Macminute as I think they will have a feed and while it will not be live they will be updating every couple of minutes with info

Originally posted by gigglebyte
I haven't heard but it might be...I might go to our local store and see if they have the feed there (went there for the G5 release and they didn't have the feed) but you can always go to Macminute as I think they will have a feed and while it will not be live they will be updating every couple of minutes with info
Yeah, that's what I may do then.

theres a press release at the website saying it will be jobs. If there is a satellite telecast post the downlink info. I can usurp it right off the satellite. No, i cant webcast it. But i can revel in my abuse of resources. :p

Originally posted by Methodical
theres a press release at the website saying it will be jobs. If there is a satellite telecast post the downlink info. I can usurp it right off the satellite. No, i cant webcast it. But i can revel in my abuse of resources. :p
How exactly can you do that?

I can't wait, funny since I don't even have a Mac yet. If anyone needs the Apple keynote link here it is:
http://stream.apple.akadns.net/
--EDIT--
Actually now the front page is coming up, I think I was having some trouble connecting to the site.

Originally posted by CrimandEvil
I can't wait, funny since I don't even have a Mac yet. If anyone needs the Apple keynote link here it is:
http://stream.apple.akadns.net/
Although it seems that it's not coming up for me right now.
It won't come on until Tuesday, January 6th @ 9AM PST, or a few minutes before.

Originally posted by fibroptikl
How exactly can you do that?

I work at a TV station. :)
Assuming the satellite is above the horizon here in alaska its easy. :)

Back