Macbook Pro 15 trade for Windows Gaming laptop | FS: Dell Venue 8 Pro, iPhone 5s & 4s

hellfire88

2[H]4U
Hi all,
Just looking to sell some stuff to help pay bills etc.

Policy: I accept non-cc paypal payments or money orders. If you receive an item in DOA condition, please ship the item back to me for verification before we can further resolve the situation (although I am happy to say that I have encountered no problems in my trading yet, as seen by my heatware feedback under hellfire88 324-0-0). I am not responsible if the item purchased is not compatible with your hardware etc., or if the cosmetic condition is not to your liking. I am a honest trader and strive to describe my products the best that I can. Thank you!

1) Apple Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012 upgraded model)

This is the last Macbook Pro 15" that has upgradable parts. Its the non-retina model released in mid-2012. This is the upgraded variant (MD104LL/A, retail price was $2199) and it is in overall great condition. It is also still under extended AppleCare warranty til October 2016 (this cost an extra $349). The specs are:

- Intel Core i7 2.6GHz (3720QM I believe)
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- 750GB HDD
- nVidia GeForce 650m with 1GB dedicated VRAM + Intel HD 4000 dual graphics (the base model only had 512MB VRAM)
- Superdrive DVDRW
- backlit keyboard
- Facetime HD webcam
- Comes with original box, Macbook Pro, and original 85w charger
- Under extended AppleCare warranty til October 2016

Looking to trade this for any of the following (+ cash for some):

- Late 2013 (Haswell) Macbook Pro 13" Retina (8GB RAM and 256GB SSD minimum)
- Mid 2013 (Haswell) Macbook Air 13" (8GB RAM and 256GB SSD minimum) or the refresh
- Or some 14" to 15" Windows thin & light gaming laptop (like Gigabyte P35 etc.). Preferably with nVidia Maxwell (Geforce 8xx) graphics

Would also be willing to sell straight up, make me an offer.

ASKING: Looks for trades listed above
___________________________________________________________________________________

2) Dell Venue 8 Pro 64GB

I bought this brand-new a few months ago, but seldom used it so looking to sell as its just been sitting around. In mint condition and comes with unused Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student Edition:

- Dell Venue 8 Pro (Black - 64GB) Windows 8.1 Tablet
- Original box
- Original USB cable
- Original charger
- Unused Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student license
- BONUS: Fintie flip case in black (has the similar smart case features like the Apple ones. The front flap has multiple sections to act as a stand)
- BONUS: Unused/new screen protector

ASKING: $190 shipped
___________________________________________________________________________________

3) Apple iPhone 5s (Gold 64GB) for AT&T

Selling this for my brother, his employer got him a work phone so he'll looking to sell this. No iCloud lock or any such issues. Comes with original box and new/unused original accessories (sealed EarPods, charger, and Lightning USB cable). Some minor scratches on the top-side by the power button and small dent on the bottom left corner. I'd say 8/10 condition.

ASKING: $550 shipped

4) Apple iPhone 4s (Black 32GB) for Sprint

We've switched away from Sprint so can no longer use this (this is locked to Sprint). Good condition with some residue imprint around the earpiece from a case. Comes with the phone and original box only (can include the used Apple earphones if you really want...). Works with Ting or FreedomPop (free plan with 500MB data etc.) carriers

ASKING: $180shipped

6) Samsung Galaxy S4 White for T-Mobile

Upgraded to an S5 so no longer need this. Was in a full-body "Best Skins Ever" film shield and then put in a iBlason full-body armor case so its in excellent condition. Comes with:

- Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB in White (for T-Mobile carrier)
- Original box
- Original Samsung AC charger
- Original Samsung microUSB cable (black color)
- Full-body Best Skins Ever shield already applied
- iBlason armor case (in blue with retractable kick stand)

ASKING: $300 shipped

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these items. PM me or email me at:

brianhung7 AT gmail DOT com

if you have any questions/reasonable offers. Thanks for looking!

WTB: I am also looking for the following (items in bold mean I need them ASAP!):

- Nothing at the moment

Please bump if you look! (bumps of course will be returned). Thanks!

Last edited:
Back