MacBook Pro 15" Sleeve?

Joony

Limp Gawd
Just picked up a 1.83 MBP on Amazon yesterday, should be comming soon :)

Can anyone recommend a basic one for a decent one for a fair price?

I saw this one on ebay, $20 shipped, looks ok. I just plan to use it whenever I put it in my backpack.

Also, any recommendations on a cheap stick of 1gb ram from newegg or something? Planning to just go 1.5gb with the included 512MB.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
tell you what... i waited from may until 2 weeks ago looking for an Incase neoprene sleeve to come out for the 13" macbook and so far no luck and i went and got a Radtech sleeve....

better than anything i was expecting to find for $20... you wont be disappointed.

look here: http://www.radtech.us/Products/SleevzNotebooks.aspx

and apparently now they come in black... too bad they didnt have that when i ordered a couple weeks ago...

You could always make your own sleeve :) Thats what I'm planning to do.

Not exactly very manly, but I have access to sewing equipment (my little sister likes to sew/knit/crochet/etc) and either they are expensive or I don't really like the sleeves out on the market right now.

i got my 1.83mbp from apple.. $1600 refurbed. and its pretty spectacular shape.

i also got me some 1 gig ram from newegg for $145. and final cut studio.. :drool:

uh.. newegg part number: Item #: N82E16820134025

Follow the last advice on ram, you can also get a mushkin, cheaper at the moment, I like them better, should perform same.

About Sleeve, get a zeroshock one so it actually helps you a tad, otherwise you can build your own, but buying neoprene fiber is expensive if you really want neoprene

http://shinza.com/product_info.php?cPath=5&products_id=57

something like that, although that's a bit of a gimmick inclusive one.

You don't want the radtech, it is a thin one I don't recommend it for throwing your laptop in your pack

yeah that radtech looks WAY too thin. i vote for the booq vyper, its thick but not too thick and its made for the mac.

I have the lime-green Incase sleeve for the MBP. I actually have it FS. I bought a Macbook instead, and would like to switch sleeves.

pinktank said:
About Sleeve, get a zeroshock
Definatly get a zeroshock. I had one for my dell 700m for a year, kept my lappy in pristene condition, it really works good.

Back