M350 universal mini itx case

My thought is its a great form factor, & up until a couple weeks ago I would have considered buying one. But then the Habey EMC-600B showed up on newegg. They also have a slightly larger version with Optical (Habey EMC-800B) that a few of us already have in hand.

Yes the 600B looks even better but I haven't found a single review

My thought is its a great form factor, & up until a couple weeks ago I would have considered buying one. But then the Habey EMC-600B showed up on newegg. They also have a slightly larger version with Optical (Habey EMC-800B) that a few of us already have in hand.

Hmm i wonder if the 600b has the hidden usb ports like the m350 does. I cant seem to find any pics of the case opened up.

Yes the 600B looks even better but I haven't found a single review

bastage has this case (and just finished a build with it) so I'd ask him. Better than any third party review.

Oh look, he's already posted :p

bastage has this case (and just finished a build with it) so I'd ask him. Better than any third party review.

Oh look, he's already posted :p

Not quite.. I have the 800b. Its the 600b's big brother with optical.

the 600b doesn't have hidden usb drives, basically the case you see in the pics is a shell, a very thick, bulletproof shell.

I have an M350 in black. It's pretty industrial looking. They offer a few mounting options so it may be a nice case for wall or monitor mount, but IMO the Habey looks better on a desk. The M350 is pretty heavy for a tiny aluminum case. It is pretty sturdy.

Back