LX700 combo or MX Duo?

I'm looking to get a keyboard/mouse wireless combo. They have similar specs, and both have rechargable mice. Anybody tried them both and want to give me some input? Which is preferable, the LX700 set, or the MX Duo, and why?

Thanks. :)

I like my MX Duo keyboard but I find that the mosue is a little to big for my taste.

I'm looking to get the LX700 or MX Duo myself. Any help on the subject would be very much appreciated...

Thx,
Dimmie

Go with the MX duo. I've played with both in stores, but I've owned the MX duo for two years, and I love it. The keybaord is spacious and responsive, and I like the size and shape of the mouse. Run out to Best Buy or Microcenter and try them to see what fits your hand best, but I would really suggest the MX Duo, it's worth the extra cost to me.

I had an mx duo, it died, logitech sent me a lx700 replacement. It's pretty good, I'd rather have mx duo though as I like that mouse better.

Yeah, I saw the 3100 yesterday on Logitech's site and that is really what I want now (been in the market for a keyoard mouse combo for some time now). When is it coming out?

Just checked Newegg and they say it will be on on the 8th of this month.

Unfortunately, it looks like Logitech has stopped making the MX Duo, shops are running low on stock and the Duo has been replaced on Logitechs website by the LX700. God knows why...

I was going for the MX Duo because my brother has one and he sees no problem with it and im not familiar with the LX700. Duo was cheaper too. The place i was buying it from said they had no stock on the MX Duo so i went for the LX700 instead.

Dimmie

Back