Lumia 800 takes Finland by storm

At the moment both me and my bro has Samsung phone but that will change later this year. I have never had as much problems and quality issues with any phone than with my Galaxy S. Same goes to my brothers Galaxy S II. Who knows, maybe people are annoyed by Samsung and their crappy firmwares and it will bit back soon.

I see more and more Lumias in the wild.

The Lumia is a cool phone. Though I'm an android user I'm happy to see competition in the marketplace.

I'm not surprised its big in Finland. Nokia is based there.

I am also seeing a whole lot of those Lumias out there in the wild, including of course my own. Even my dad is considering buying one and you can hardly call him an early adopter (he's still using Windows Mobile 6). It looks like many people from BlackBerry, Bada and iOS are switching. Mostly the non-enthusiast users, which is not surprising.

Good to see some growth.

The real question is are they buying a Lumia, or are they buying an N9? The N9 better lines up with Nokia's market share turnaround, as it was released earlier and the numbers show big gains in Q4 2011, before most of the Lumia series was even released.

Good for Nokia either way, but they're still down by a *lot* from where they were last year.

Back