Lucky Draw - SilverStone ST80F-TI 800W Power Supply

anthrex

[H]ard|Gawd
No. Not planning to buy a device with USB C. Maybe at the end of the year if my laptop dies or if Android phone finally sways me away from Apple. Definitely need a PSU though.

nxcess

2[H]4U
I have no plans for adopting usb type-c unless forced to by the peripherals that I use on a daily basis or usb connectors go the way of ps/2, serial, parallels, etc.

SvenBent

2[H]4U
Are you already using or planning on getting devices utilizing USB Type-C connector soon?

Not currently using or any plans for any Type-C equipment.
But whatever my next USB device will be having USB-C is going to be afactor in decission

CAD4466HK

[H]ard|Gawd
No plans what so ever, in utilizing a USB Type-C connector.

But my 11yo ST85ZF would sure love to be put out of it's misery!

Sacrilego

Lurker
There's seems to be an unfortunate lack of USB Type-C peripherals for PC that can take advantage of it, or maybe I'm just not finding anything I need that can use it yet.

NovaCloud

Gawd
Yup. A google Pixel XL.. Will actually be deviating from apple to android... Will see how it goes..

GhengisKhan

Supreme [H]ardness
Not soon. For now USB 3.1 has been plenty fast enough for me. Only thing I really use USB for, besides kb/m, is thumb drives, and they don't take very long to fill up anyway.
Side note: I really could use the PSU right now, the one in my main system has shit the bed and I have to wait at least another week and 1/2 before I'll be able to get one.

Auburn_Tigers

Limp Gawd
I have the asrock Z270 super carrier. So, if I purchase something that would equired a type c connection, then I would use it.