LSR305+LSR310S

zzz

Gawd
I just want to say, the LSR305+310S is a mind blowing 2.1 setup. Some of the best $700 I ever spent. (with the Behringer UMC204HD used as the DAC).

Have the 305s, but cheaped out on the sub with a Rockville 10" (still balanced) -- also didn't want a down-firing sub due to apartment living, but the new place has paper thin walls so the Rockville will likely stay in a closet :(.

Crank yours up and enjoy them!

Yeah, one of the perks of being in a standalone house. Does your Rockville also provide HPF crossover for the LSR305's?

I'm running 305's in my tv audio setup at the moment but the Behringer Truth 2031A's beat the 305 in sound quality IMO. They're just so much bigger that 305s made more sense as wall mounts.

Ive owned the Behringer Truths and the lsr305 and lsr306

The Truths were my favorite for sound quality, but I didn’t find them easy to hook up to my PC for desktop stereo. Their gain structure made it hard to match to my onboard sound card. They were also MUCH bigger than the lsr305

Have had my 305s for a few years and am seriously thinking about picking up the 310.

Hey zzz, I just picked up the 310. Trying to tune it with the 310's. What volume settings are you running on each monitor? On the 310 I'm running 80hz crossover.

Hey zzz, I just picked up the 310. Trying to tune it with the 310's. What volume settings are you running on each monitor? On the 310 I'm running 80hz crossover.

I just picked up the 305's along with the 310 subwoofer. I have my 305's volume set to 6 and the subwoofer set 7 clicks from max. The input sensitivity is set to -10db. Still playing with the settings but sounds good. The source is my soundblaster zxr.

My settings are pretty close to yours as well. 305's at around 6 and the subwoofer is what looks like maybe 55% to max. Input sensitivity set to -10db and 80hz crossover. They sound great!

Best way to adjust your system is to get a calibrated microphone instead of going by ear.

Back