love my new ft01 but not de feet

hollandbk

Weaksauce
I just got my new ft01 in the mail and am in the process of moving my system over to it. I don't understand a lot of other people's complaints about it, such as it being too cramped and people not being able to close the door on the cables on the right side. The power supply is a little bit of a tight fit but there is a pad to prevent marring. The only problem I really have is with the cases feet. they are weirdly shaped and the plastic on the bottom is not well covered and is already scratching up. It does not appear that I can use any replacement feet that I want because of the weird shape. I just wanted to get an idea of what other ft01 users have done if anything, also what other mods would you suggest for the ft01

heh I never really thought the feet were a problem, though because I have mine on the carpet I would have liked better clearance. Currently mine is sitting on a few of the last bhphotovideo catalogs. When I move into my new place with wood floors this won't be necessary though.

Back