Lots of good stuff for sale Storm G4 P4 ATi

Status
Not open for further replies.

XeroHouR

[H]ard|Gawd
New thread of things for sale, good deals here so speak up! and bump for looking please!
I can get pics of all items apon request. Some items open to offers.

Selling:

Eheim 1250 used only with my storm block for a few months. Good condition, includes the thing that DD ships with it to convert the 5/8th inlet nozzel to 1/2" Top nozzel is 1/2" Pump makes no noises, same condition as I got it in. $45 shipped.

Hydor L35- Fresh off RMA, perfect condition, all suction cups and original box, makes no abnormal noise. $30 shipped.

Hydor L35- Nozzle barbs broke so I attached some 1/2" tubing to the inlet and out barbs, I can go out and buy some couplers if you want. Otherwise the pump is 100% functional, no strange noises, pumps just fine, I accidentally broke the barbs off trying to pull the hose off. Oops, my stupidity is your gain. $15 and ship.

both hydors for $45 shipped.

Abit AI7 p4 socket 478. It has ramsinks, on important hot chips. Used for about a month, owned for a few. asking $65 shipped on it. Everything is there cables, manuals, box everything.

I've got 3 sets of cold cathodes(2 cathodes and inverters) I'll include them with any purchase for an additional $7.00. PM me with your questions or post in thread, free bumps that way :) I'll post one more item(9800Pro/xt with silencer) when it comes in.

Things I want:

Stock cooler for a BFG 6800GT OC, will pay, or trade for a swiftec waterblock useable on 6800GT or an NV5 for 6800GT. Will include AS5 with either trade.

the bracket is universal for the most part. 462 mounting is done using just the block and wingnuts, this is from the first batch of G4's, which I read something about having problems with one type of 775 board, he had to cut the mounting plate(not done to mine). So if you have a 775 I'd look into that problem.

bumping up the thread since its been 6 hours from my last bump attemp(actually wanted to add news)t. The G4 is now spoken for, as always with my threads combining items will save you money on shipping, and maybe a bit off the price of each! So group some things together and buy them!

Still looking for an NF3 Shuttle XPC!!! MUST HAVE SOON!!

bumped again, there is a line behind the G4, but what about all this other great stuff! Mao!!!

bump again, gotta move some stuff, make offers plz! I'm running out of money!!

bump, set your own prices since apperently I have clue what makes these things sell :mad: :mad:

bump for a South Bend resident, - im up there many times a year, you go to Notre Dame or just live there or what?

nope, i go to BSU, don't go to ND, thank god :) back home for the summer. Bump for time maybe?

I have a car-heatercore and a black I believe its a BIE I got it used. Bump also I'm changing prices.

Bump got an AI7 that needs a home and a few fans if you need fans PM me....also I have 3 pelts (80Wx2 and 1 172W) with a danger den maze4 block(ati 9x00 and GF 4/FX ).
Pelts only- $30 ***2 the 80's are not in pristine condition. I will garentee that one works, and I can say that I'm pretty sure the other does. The 172W is flawless, in like new condition. I used it for 5 minutes to test it!!!)
With waterblock $45(thats including pelts)

oh the fans...
5 40mm's and 1 120mm

Fans: $17 shipped for all make offers on individuals(the 120 is an aluminum fan $10.00/40's are delts and 1 thermaltake $1.00 each)

this is all phrased funny becuase its 4:00AM saturday...you do the math.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back