Lots of computer equipment and MISC for **TRADE**

Flea77

Limp Gawd
I have a lot of hard drives and other things I would like to trade for your used electronic/computer gear. Almost everything has been tested and wiped. Hard drives were tested with at least one full pass of Ultra-X 5.8's thorough hard drive test with no errors. I am also willing to do multiple item trades (two of mine for one of yours, or vise versa) and trade + cash deals. Each party will be responsible for shipping (you ship to me, I ship to you, we call it even). I expect anything I trade for to be FULLY FUNCTIONAL although I do not mind cosmetic issues as long as they do not affect the functionality of the item. For example, if you want to trade me a Kindle Fire and it has scratches on the back, fine, a cracked screen is not OK. I also expect anything you trade to come with anything that is required for its operation (power supplies, adapter cables if other than a standard USB or network cable) but do not expect manuals/discs/etc. All items of mine have been kept in a smoke free home.

I will probably sell whatever items do not trade for cash but right now I am only taking trade or trade+cash offers.

Items I have:
1)TRADED!
hdds.jpg

2)Western Digital 500GB SE16 3.5" HDD
3)TRADED!
4)TRADED!
5)Toshiba 60GB 5400rpm 2.5" HDD
6)Hitachi 80GB 7200rpm 2.5" HDD
7)Hitachi 100GB 7200rpm 2.5" HDD
8)Fujitsu 120GB 5400rpm 2.5" HDD
9)TRADED!
10)Western Digital 500GB 3.5" External USB HDD NO AC ADAPTER
exthdd.jpg

11)Western Digital 1TB 3.5" External USB HDD w/pwr
exthdd.jpg

12)Western Digital 1TB 3.5" External USB HDD w/pwr
13)Dlink DAP-1522 Wireless Access Point & Bridge with stand and AC adapter
toshiba.jpg

14)Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5050 laptop 3GB 320GB Windows 7 Home Premium key with Windows 10 Home installed and running (battery holds charge for maybe thirty minutes to an hour and has battery replacement flashing in Windows) with AC adapter, no known problems, screen is good, no cracks in plastic, normal use wear
wifiextend.jpg

15)TP-Link wireless range extenders AV500 Powerline Edition TL-WPA4220KIT plus second extender w/box & cables
bufrouter.jpg

16)Buffalo WHR-HP-G300N Wireless Router w/disc, manual, AC adapter, antennas, ethernet cable
dlink1.jpg

dlink2.jpg

17)Dlink DSM-520 Media Player, MAY have box, included power cord and remote
usbhub.jpg

18)Rosewill powered 7 Port USB hub with AC adapter and USB uplink cable
19)TRADED!
usbprint.jpg

20)Buffalo USB network print server LPV3-U2 with USB cable and power adapter
drobo1.jpg
drobo2.jpg
drobo3.jpg

21)Drobo DR04D-U four drive USB2.0 external storage unit (worked last time I used it years ago, NO AC ADAPTER, uses 12v wall wart and I may have it, I am looking, sold as is but if I find the adapter I will test it and update listing)

Items I want in trade in no particular order:
Apple TV (any version)
Roku (Stick/1/2/3)
Kindle Fire tablet (any version/size)
Raspberry Pi/Arduino (**especially starter kits with manuals**)
GoPro camera (older one is fine, I am not expecting a Hero 4)
Mikrotik routers/APs/switches (anything with RouterOS on it)
Pebble smartwatch (Must work with iPhone 6)
Apple AirPort Express Base Station MC414LL/A
Amazon Echo (my momma always said, you can't get if you don't ask :O )

Please private message me here for any offers. Higher resolution pictures available upon request.

Thanks for looking!

Allan

Last edited:
Another bump for adding pictures, refining some descriptions, making note that it all comes from a smoke free home, etc...

Trading is an excellent way to get new toys for Christmas without spending much cash! Bumpo!

Back