LOTR Extended DVD's 8.99 each at BB w/ CC PM

If you don't own Lord of the Rings on DVD yet, this is a great deal.
Circuit City is advertising Fellowship of the Ring, Two Towers, and Return of the King special extended DVD's for $8.99 each. However, the store by me didn't have them and I can't find them ANYWHERE on the CC website.

So I brought the ad to Best Buy, price matched, and got the whole trilogy (12 DVD's worth) for $27. :D

It's on page 25 of their weekly ad.

And yeah, 4 DVD's each. 2 for the movie, and 2 for special features.

Can I get it w/o the weekly ad? I don't have one :(

http://www.shoplocal.com/default.as...each&listingid=-2092982460&pretailerid=-99827

Print the add out, and you'll have one, or get the sat/sun papers:

070729_25_img_1769449776.jpg

woot! Thanks guys! I've been wanting the LoTR series on DVD for a while .... for that price, who can pass it up?? :)

I had the whole set bought upon their releases at around $30 each. Wow what a steal.

Trust me, those $10 each you spend will be WELL worth it. Great movies (their extended DVDs make them even better) and a whole sit through will take 10+ hours. Great great deal.

Awesome. Thank you. I'll be heading to CC today and seeing if they will allow the extended editions for this price.

I've already got the trilogy on regular non-super duper deluxe editions. I'm definitely heading out to try to pick these up.

Back