Lost Planet ... Noob question pls

Cov

Gawd
Hi bought Lost Planet recently, despite people telling me off before.
I find it quite ok so far, but I can only judge by the few minutes I was able to play.

It starts within a building and when leaving, I shoot with my fellow soldiers these funny bats which come out of a hole in the middle of another building.
Then we proceed through a short corridor and there is this giant, angry bug !

That's the point where I fail again & again. Tried it 15 times, but it always kills me after a very short while.

:) .. How do you kill that beast ?

Could you take a screenshot so I know which one you're talking about? I beat the game so I might help you. Its been a while so I ccan't remember where in the game you're talking about.

lostplanetscreenshot18o.jpg

^ What he said, you're supposed to follow some guy and run up stairs and across the bridge

Oh ! ... haha ... uhm, ok

Will try when I come home from work today.

Thank you :)

yeah, you have no way of killing it, so just stay allive as long as possible. it will corner you at one point and just don't let it kill you.

I agree the dialogue was aweful, but It was one of the few games I played from start to finish and enjoyed the game play (minus acting). My only regret was the last boss. Seamed they should have sticked with the other boss format.

He isn't that far in that stage to be in one..

Right when you and your men are like "OH SHIT" when that thing barges through the gate, you follow another guy that shouts "Come on!" and you follow him through a series of stairs then walk over two airbridges until you wound up in a room with a VS in it and you're joined with two other VSs... Then blah blah.. fuck I just realized this could be a spoiler..

Hahaha yeah, I forget the color code to make it blend with the forum's bg color.

While we are on the subject of LP, does anyone where the config is stored in Vista 64 bit? The game won't let me change the resolution to 1280x1024 in the menu, and I can't find the damn config. I've been playing at 1280x720 with black bars on top and bottom.

Back