Lost Planet 2 Benchmark SLI Problems

camui

Weaksauce
Since I enabled SLI, Test A of LP2 fails immediately when started and get a crash error. However, Test B goes through the benchmark without a hitch. Anyone else have this problem when using an SLI configuration?

Last edited:
needs to be in videocards section mate. Honestly made me think Lost planet 2 was out:mad:

I was having problems running the DX11 benchmark whereas the DX9 ran without any issues with my SLI setup. Turns out the game didn't like me trying to use 8xAA on the DX11 one so dropping it down to 4xAA allowed the test to run without a hitch. I don't know exactly what settings you are using but I wanted to share my experience.

Mine was ran with DX11 and highest AA as well so I'll turn the AA down aa well. Thanks

The Test crash a lot, i can't get it to complete a run at 32X for fun.. but it work at 4x. I guess it's the software itselft that is buggy, or the drivers that freak out..

At 4x AA and my screen's default resolution, I managed to get an average 95.8 FPS.

Ran it on 470GTX SLI in 2XAA (5700X1080) no problems. Didn't try over 4X because the fps was already dragging with all other settings maxed. Pretty impressive looking game.

Back