lost cell phone, possible to recover?

HAF72

1337 :)
Ok i posted this in a news where t-mobile refuses to help customers find lost phone... but so does that means that AT&T/verizon etc does?! If so i never knew that.. I guess its too late to call at&T that i lost my razr like an year ago? Well i still do have the original box with the IMEI and MSN number.. i dont need it but it would be awesome to get it back and have an backup phone for the backup phone for my phone :p so i would have 3 phones hehe.. Nokia 6126(backup), sony k770i(main), and the moto razr if i do get it back.. Even though i posted similar to this in that news topic too i thought there would be more experienced users in this section of the forum! Thanks and Merry Christmas/ Happy New Years! .. forgot to mention if you were wondering that no one is also using the line, checked the bill year ago when i lost it.. so they must of popped it out and popped in theirs...

they usually have a 30 day period that you have to report it lost or stolen.. atleast i know verizon does.. and id expect AT&T's to be the same..

Wouldnt hurt to inquire with them about it. Worst case scenario your in the same situation that your in now.

Back