Lost all USB connection, Help!

Link

Gawd
I think it has to do with one Windows 7 64bit update got installed as my system was being turned off. I'm all USB connection as the Windows logo shows up for booting. The BIOS has no problem recognizing USB, but Windows does ever since the one update got installed last night. I have no keyboard or mouse function.:(

I think it has to do with one Windows 7 64bit update got installed as my system was being turned off. I'm all USB connection as the Windows logo shows up for booting. The BIOS has no problem recognizing USB, but Windows does ever since the one update got installed last night. I have no keyboard or mouse function.:(

you can enter the bios using your usb keyboard?

if you cant then you have a bad board. is it a dell?

Last edited:

Can you F8 at bootup and select Last Known Good Configuration? See if that gets you into Windows, then you can check DM.

Try getting into safe mode and uninstall all your usb devices. Then reboot and let windows re-install the drivers.

Back