Lost All Keyboard and Mouse Functionality in XP....HELP

Stroker

Limp Gawd
I recently tried updating my nvidia drivers in windows XP so I went to control panel and unistalled them, then restarted my computer and loaded into safe mode like usual but I had lost all keyboard and mouse functionality. I uninstalled the System Managment Bus, Ethernet and Display Drivers (All the drivers that were installed) and now I have no input. Ive tried last known good config and copying over the driver.cab from a good install, and a few other things but it simply wont work. Any ideas? I desperately need help!
Thanks

What kind of keyboard and mouse do you have?

Tried Last Known Good Configuration?

Its a usb keyboard and mouse and ive tried another usb mouse and a ps2 mouse to no avail. Yes I tried last known good config and a myriad of other things. what the big problem is I lost my image of the OS I made and my nlite windows disk somehow doesn't let me do a repair or reinstall. So I ended up reinstalling with the original windows disk just to get it working again so I can start studying for finals. There are alot of things messed up now but when Ill just do a fresh install after finals i guess.

Back