Lost Account Access and Passwords Changed

I've sent two emails to [email protected] the last three days and this still hasn't been fix for me.

I know I wasn't supposed to make another account but I don't think Kyle is getting my emails for whatever reason.

My username is xenolith and my email is pmpctek ~ at ~ earthlink.net

I'm currently locked out of my account (brfitzp1337) this account was created probably 7-10 years ago and i no longer even remember which email account i had on file. Is there anything that i can do to recover this?

I'm currently locked out of my account (brfitzp1337) this account was created probably 7-10 years ago and i no longer even remember which email account i had on file. Is there anything that i can do to recover this?
Thanks Kyle!

Shout out to [H] for replying super quick today, a few times, and for getting me setup again. I was affected by the ATT/SBC email blocks so I wasn't getting the reset emails.

Lost access to amd7674 user. Kyle tried to help me but I don't have access to the email account associated with my old account userid (amd7674). Therefore I guess I had no choice but to start start as newbie...
I've been a on/off [H] user since 2007.

Lost access to amd7674 user. Kyle tried to help me but I don't have access to the email account associated with my old account userid (amd7674). Therefore I guess I had no choice but to start start as newbie...
I've been a on/off [H] user since 2007.
You were not asked to have access to the regged email account, I simply asked you to verify the user name on that email account. So if you do not want to tell me the user name on that account, you have elected to "start as a newbie."

Kyle BIG THANKS !!! for all the trouble you had to go through to reset my account :)...

Cheers,
Martin

Kyle - need help with my old handle (pdinc) - also sent you an email. Thanks!

I am a sad man, I couldn't recover my account I had for close to 10yrs. Here to new beginnings.

I have two accounts, Ive sent a few emails but maybe they end up in SPAM folder? I will send you a PM.

I found the username to my old account! I can't remember the login information though. Any way you can merge them? I'd prefer to keep the Romeomium username. Thanks!

Onlytrueromeo was old account

Hello,

Recently got back on the forums and was unable to recover my old account (Tekkaman). Email has been sent to you Kyle w/ Subject - Manual Password Reset.

Thank you for your assistance!

Lost my old account also (Daleon), would love to get it back. I know the email address it was likely tied to is long gone now also.

Lost my old account also (Daleon), would love to get it back. I know the email address it was likely tied to is long gone now also.
Then follow the directions in the OP in this thread.

Actually I got a tiny problem if you can help me with. I have current access to my account but i want to reset the cookie to my chrome and I couldn't find the password reset email i got from 2016

Actually I got a tiny problem if you can help me with. I have current access to my account but i want to reset the cookie to my chrome and I couldn't find the password reset email i got from 2016
PM me the email on the account and your current email.

Is there anything weird going on with passwords?

I've had to reset my password twice today. Maybe I'm a moron, but I try not to be.. and I can't think of anything I've done wrong.

Is there anything weird going on with passwords?

I've had to reset my password twice today. Maybe I'm a moron, but I try not to be.. and I can't think of anything I've done wrong.
You are the only person I have heard the problem from.

Back