Lost Account Access and Passwords Changed

Zorachus here;

Couple weeks ago this sit had me logged out for some strange reason, so I entered my user name and password, and then the e-mail my account is assigned too, but said it was incorrect, hmmm ok, strange.

I haven't changed my password or e-mail for it in like 10 years. And it said my e-mail associated to my user name and password wasn't correct, which is super weird, because I NEVER changed it.

I e-mailed the admin, they said give my correct e-mail the account is associated, which is the one I was e-mailing front, and I haven't changed it, especially not recently.

So for now, I am under the Native American Dog Sith name

Zorachus here;

Couple weeks ago this sit had me logged out for some strange reason, so I entered my user name and password, and then the e-mail my account is assigned too, but said it was incorrect, hmmm ok, strange.

I haven't changed my password or e-mail for it in like 10 years. And it said my e-mail associated to my user name and password wasn't correct, which is super weird, because I NEVER changed it.

I e-mailed the admin, they said give my correct e-mail the account is associated, which is the one I was e-mailing front, and I haven't changed it, especially not recently.

So for now, I am under the Native American Dog Sith name

All you had to do was confirm the email on account, but you refused to do that several times insisting that the email on the account, was and never had been the email on the account. I even gave you two different hints.

"My wife's wife's e-mail starts with her first name "XXX" but don't know why it would have ever switched to her e-mail ? I never changed it."

To follow up, I have done about 1,000 of these by hand now and you are the ONLY person to be stubborn enough to lose their account.

I'm glad I checked this section. I was getting worried I lost my account. Back to normal.

Well something got screwed up again, I can't log in as Zorachus. I fixed it earlier tonight, for the strangest reason the e-mail was under my Wife's e-mail address, which I have NEVER once used to register an account for anything before. No idea why I would have used her e-mail address, super weird, almost like I got hacked. But whatever...

So I made a couple posts under my corrected Zorachus account, but now it doesn't work again :confused:

Well something got screwed up again, I can't log in as Zorachus. I fixed it earlier tonight, for the strangest reason the e-mail was under my Wife's e-mail address, which I have NEVER once used to register an account for anything before. No idea why I would have used her e-mail address, super weird, almost like I got hacked. But whatever...

So I made a couple posts under my corrected Zorachus account, but now it doesn't work again :confused:

I would HIGHLY SUGGEST putting an email on the account that you WOULD use to retrieve it in the future, otherwise, the account will be closed.

Recovery didn't work for me since it was saying my email address wasn't a valid email address.
Kyle got me fixed up in no time. thanks.

Same and I was thinking I was turning senile xD And yea my gmail adress didn't work either to use despite it was the adress I used when I registered to this forums and I don't have any other email accounts than gmail. But Kyle sorted it quicker than I could take a piss. :p

its settled then if kyle drinks beer we should set up a go fund me account and buy an oil tanker clean it and fill it up with beer.

its settled then if kyle drinks beer we should set up a go fund me account and buy an oil tanker clean it and fill it up with beer.

Just hit me up next time you are in Dallas and we will grab a cold one...or two.

Ridiculous. My thread was closed and that is not my specific issue. I already reset my password well before posting and after I login I get this message:

Sc0ttFern, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

AFTER I reset my password. I can login but nothing happens?

Ridiculous. My thread was closed and that is not my specific issue. I already reset my password well before posting and after I login I get this message:

Sc0ttFern, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

AFTER I reset my password. I can login but nothing happens?

You account was set to inactive after not contributing to the community for a year. I have fixed our ridiculous error and bow to you for forgiveness.

Holy cow, glad I found this thread. I couldn't log in for weeks and thought it was all my fault.

About had a heart attack when I couldn't sign in.

Good ole Kyle got me set up in no time. Woo! :D

Thanks a bunch Kyle for getting my ancient account back. 2005 was a good year to sign up!

I don't remember if it asked me to reset a month ago or not but I'm not getting any notifications to threads or pms.

I don't remember if it asked me to reset a month ago or not but I'm not getting any notifications to threads or pms.

SBC is blocking those mails. I changed your email to your hotmail address, you should be able to change it to another now if you wish.

Back