Lords of the Fallen question

Marcdaddy

2[H]4U
Hi guys just picked it up and having fun so far but I have a question regarding Spell Points. I have spent some experience into the Spell side and have 2 extra points I can seem to put into any of my spells. I meet the level requirement. Maybe I'm missing something.

You can only put spell points into the magic type you selected when you made your character. The others aren't available. It's kind of a stupid system IMHO to just leave the others there like you could use them. Not sure about NG+, I haven't started again because DA:I came out after I finished LotF ;).

Well It wont let me put in the one I have selected 1/3 and 3 others are all highlighted ay 0/3 but I cant spend them there either.

I have an unrelated question but how are the KB/M controls for this game - is it better than dark souls (which even with dsfix still have a horrible interface for using items)

Hi guys just picked it up and having fun so far but I have a question regarding Spell Points. I have spent some experience into the Spell side and have 2 extra points I can seem to put into any of my spells. I meet the level requirement. Maybe I'm missing something.

you need to put a certain number into your other spells first before they all unlock

Back