Lords of the Fallen 2

jiminator

[H]F Junkie
"Defiant Studios, and not the original Deck13 team, will develop Lords of the Fallen 2"

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/defi...ck13-team-will-develop-lords-of-the-fallen-2/

I did not really understand the relationship here so I did a bit of digging

Apparently CI Games owns the IP and they had Deck13 to make the original game.

Deck13 has also done The Surge but that was with Focus Home Interactive, who I am guessing may own the rights

Anyway I guess this will be 3 years out or so. be interesting to see what they come up with.

Lords of the fallen was not a great game, but it was a pretty decent game. I did not finish it the first time playing it, but after playing the surge I went back, finished it and appreciated it more.

I liked LOTF...was the closest Dark Souls imitator I've played...game had its faults but overall it was a nice attempt at Souls-like gameplay

If they work on character movement make it more fluid this could be good I loved all the bosses in the last game especially the 2nd graveyard boss who would nuke you if you didn't hide in a shrine the character was like controlling a brick house to be blunt. Level design was good but cramped.

I liked LOTF...was the closest Dark Souls imitator I've played...game had its faults but overall it was a nice attempt at Souls-like gameplay

I liked it as well but nearly as much as Nioh which was pretty much a Dark Souls tribute.

I grab this one on sale but the save was corrupted or something about 2 or 3 chapters in so I never finished it.

Lords of the Fallen has some of the best boss fights ever. First boss ..... amazing.

Back