Lords of the Fallen: $1.05 (SCDKey)

Nice, thanks OP! For $1.05 I ordered and activated my key on my steam account already :D

ThAnk op. . ddit knwo aobut he game made a wucik google and decided 1 buck is worth the chance

things that worry me are:

1) its a CD key site, and its an unknown one at that, there are some semi-reputable ones, but this one ive never heard of.

2)
NOTES: The key only can be activated before April 1 ;
that makes it seem like they got it from a humble bundle or some other giveaway which the keys will expire soon.

I apparently already had an account with this site...bought an Arizona Sunshine key from them. Key was perfect, even got the pre-order bonus stuff but was not a pre-order.

the key worked fine for me, activated on steam no issues. fun game, never really played any similar action rpg game like dark soul so I can't really judge it against its peers. Did have adjust my video setting on to stop it from crashing in one particular area very early in the game.

well it was running fine, then I started crashing zoning from the catacomb to the citadel after you beat the Champion. I turned the texture down and it made it thru but then I saw the bright white and purple color of missing textures, shut it down and restart and now it crashes when I load that save no matter how much I turn down the graphical setting, this is a bummer. My 960 has 4gb of vram I think.

ThAnk op. . ddit knwo aobut he game made a wucik google and decided 1 buck is worth the chance

09fb30170084305c619cea95c9e25ae31c13f4177b41f3da29d7c78a1e44f38a.jpg

When it comes to games, I'm jaded as hell. This is one game that super impressed me. The first boss with his dancing around and huge sword is pure mastery of the art as far as I'm concerned.

This is what World of Warcraft needs to aspire to be when / if they ever update their engine.

This is absolutely fucking criminal this game is being sold for $1.

It's worth $20 dollars even at a step discount.

I wish they would have sold this for $9.99 or even $4.99 .... it would still sell very well.

Last edited:
well it was running fine, then I started crashing zoning from the catacomb to the citadel after you beat the Champion. I turned the texture down and it made it thru but then I saw the bright white and purple color of missing textures, shut it down and restart and now it crashes when I load that save no matter how much I turn down the graphical setting, this is a bummer. My 960 has 4gb of vram I think.

This game left a bad taste in my mouth because it always crashed. It's notorious for having A LOT of issues for some people. I will have to give this a try and see if it works.

I found the game extremely slow and lumbering compared to Dark Souls. Not a fan, but to each his / her own.

Back