Loop Hero. Amazing.

harsaphes

Supreme [H]ardness
Get this game! Read about it yesterday and then watched some videos. Wow, what a great waste of time and super fun. You walk in a constant 'loop' which spawns creatures from cards you play on the path. There are weapon, armor upgrades ect. You have a 'home base' that you can choose to visit which lets you upgrade the facilities. This is all done on a 2d, sprite packed background. There's way more too it but I havent finished my coffee yet and cant think.

It looks like it would be soooooo boring but its soooooo addictive. I say it's a must buy.

Something worthy of the rtx3090!

But seriously, reminds game developers that the goal it to make an entertaining game, and not something that makes a GPU sweat.
FTL and Into the Breach taught me this lesson

someone else needs to start playing..I need ideas..havent beaten the first boss yet

I've had a good time with it so far. I'm not sure just how long it will keep my interest though as the grinding for mats takes a little while and there really aren't that many camp upgrades/cards.

Sale ends today so I picked it up 13.00 after taxes 94 meg file size.

I refunded it just isn't what I expected nice retro sounds to it auto attack enemies.

Last edited:
Well, I must say I was hesitant to buy this at first, but I can't put it down, it's been a blast and is a fun little easy time killer; and fortunately easy to jump in and out of with pause if need be. Have beaten the first boss a few times and built / upgraded the town a bit, the 2nd area is rough, going to keep on building and upgrading.

Well, I must say I was hesitant to buy this at first, but I can't put it down, it's been a blast and is a fun little easy time killer; and fortunately easy to jump in and out of with pause if need be. Have beaten the first boss a few times and built / upgraded the town a bit, the 2nd area is rough, going to keep on building and upgrading.
Once you get to Necromancer the game picks up.

Back