Looks like Allstarshop is cashing in now

Whats 50 bucks when you look at the bigger picture. If you want a guarantee then here ya go. I'm surprised other's haven't started doing this already.

They got smart and ended the calls and are listing the G0 as a more expensive line item but for those of you who want a gaurantee

http://www.allstarshop.com/shop/product.asp?pid=18240&sid=HP1A20SXDNSG9M0RPRNERD4FBHU0DNDC

Wow! That's total BS!

Btw...how is your G0 doing? Mine is Prime stabe @ 3.6ghz, 1.5v (1.42v actual) for about 4 hours now. I don't think it will go any higher, because prime will failed immediately or BSOD. I am happy though because 3.6ghz was I goal. Just a little more juice than I expected, but I am using water so no biggie.
q66003600mhzel1.jpg

I have not installed it yet. My Thermalright wont get her till WEd :

Whats 50 bucks when you look at the bigger picture. If you want a guarantee then here ya go. I'm surprised other's haven't started doing this already.

What's the big picture? You might overclock little better? Or is it even guaranteed? Is that worth jacking up the price when intel doesn't charge for what revision they sell.

I've got a good b2 stepping conroe. Here I charge you $250. real cheap... :rolleyes:

They can cash in all they want--I've waiting months for this and I'm not gonna spend $60 more just because I can't wait another few weeks.

They can cash in all they want--I've waiting months for this and I'm not gonna spend $60 more just because I can't wait another few weeks.

I agree 100%. All i was saying is to some people 50$ really isn't a big deal especially if they are spending 1000$+ on a system.

never heard of antaresdigital. How is it? where is it located?

I ordered my e6750 from them. Business was fine, and since my order didn't arrive in two days, they refunded me the difference between two day UPS and normal. Would definitely do business with them again

Will the G0's totally replace the B3's, or are the G0's gonna run out eventually.

The G0's will replace the B3's. Stepping is basically just what version the CPU is...they won't revert back to manufacturing old versions.

Before long G0's will be everywhere, guaranteed, and I'm just waiting for that time. :)

The G0's will replace the B3's. Stepping is basically just what version the CPU is...they won't revert back to manufacturing old versions.

Before long G0's will be everywhere, guaranteed, and I'm just waiting for that time. :)

Mmm...even still. Is this gonna be like the CABNE steppings for Opterons? The very first did 3Ghz+ on stock voltage. But later steppings like CAB2E's (like mine) take quite a bit more voltage to hit it.

I like antaresdigital a lot. i order there if i can and if the price is fair. it's a little bit faster than newegg. i ordered a mobo 5:30pm one day it was here at 3:00pm the next day (i live in Boston). newegg i gotta order in the morning for that to happen.

anyway, i ordered a Q6600 from antaresdigital and requested a G0 stepping. they emailed me back and said:

hi there

Thank you for your order this time. But we can not promise what stepping that is . It looks like it is not the stepping you are looking for . Therefore i will cancell the order for you. okay?
thank you

ncixus on the other hand (i was gonna cancel that order) seems to have processed my order w/o my verification (so what's the point of verification?) i even called them and told them to put a hold on it until i call them back. it took me six tries over 2 days to reach the guy. they never replied to the 2 voice mails i left. or through their emal support thing. so now i have 2 Q6600's coming, one from NCIX, and one from AllstarShop. the status says it's about to enter the shipping phase but i'm gonna see if i can cancel.

mind you, this is before they added the new sku.

what a difference a simple little email makes. :p

Back