Looks hot

yawn.

its for the psp so that is like what, 1% of hard forum? That eliminates the whole graphics and new combat system or whatever that a next gen can provide.

so finally we have a possible "new addition to the story line." Is that what you are excited about? Sorry to rain on your fan boy party but the snake series is more contrived than the resident evil series.

btw I think the mgs series is great fun but this psp looks like crap aka I don't play it for the story.

yawn.

its for the psp so that is like what, 1% of hard forum? That eliminates the whole graphics and new combat system or whatever that a next gen can provide.

so finally we have a possible "new addition to the story line." Is that what you are excited about? Sorry to rain on your fan boy party but the snake series is more contrived than the resident evil series.

btw I think the mgs series is great fun but this psp looks like crap aka I don't play it for the story.

Translation: I don't own a PSP therefore fuck this game.

Damn that looks pretty sweet for a PSP game. I loved MGS3 and this looks like a continuation of that story. It makes me want to finally complete MGS4.

Were the previous incarnations of Metal Gear Solid dubbed in English with subtitles or localized with Japanese voice over for the Japanese market? The trailer looked fine to me, but for the love of god, the voice acting was terribly dreadful. My ears were silently bleeding through the trailer, and I guess it was probably even worse for the native Japaneses at the Tokyo game show.

Well, I assume its MGS.
If so, fuck this game just because 4 was boring as hell.

Translation: I only played MGS4 out of all the games in the series because I bought into the hype and had nothing else better to play on my PS3.

Translation: I only played MGS4 out of all the games in the series because I bought into the hype and had nothing else better to play on my PS3.

Translation: I'm a moron who likes to make translations of people's posts.

I played 1, 2, and 3, smart guy. l2opinion

Sigh OP just close your thread and retitle the new one so people don't walk in off the street to shit all over it. Yeah peace walker looks nice.

Translation: I'm a moron who likes to make translations of people's posts.

I played 1, 2, and 3, smart guy. l2opinion

Sure you didn't else you wouldn't hate a game on a handheld that you've never played because of its older brother on console. Obviously, if you played MGS 1-4 you must have liked the series so I somehow doubt that suddenly MGS4 soured the milk.

l2liebetter

Sure you didn't else you wouldn't hate a game on a handheld that you've never played because of its older brother on console. Obviously, if you played MGS 1-4 you must have liked the series so I somehow doubt that suddenly MGS4 soured the milk.

l2liebetter

Oh, so if we play a game, we have to like it?
Oh man, I give up. You're obviously a genius.

If you keep going back for more it's generally accepted that you like it.

So, if I played 2 because it was good, then 1, but it was too old to actually finish, then three, but it was boring, then played 4 because omg it was so good then it sucked...I loved it?

looks cool, maybe i should dust off the ole psp and make wait to make my soon to be purchase.

My god, Kojima's neo-political neo-warfare faux-dramatic neo-revisionist anime-style history makes me puke in my mouth every time at how ridiculous it is. The only thing that makes this "1974" in any reality is M16s.

But truthfully, this looks like the first decent MG game since MGS.

Last edited:
So much MGS hate... :( Who knows when [H] would start hating Mario too.

Back