Looking to start a Guild Wars 2 guild. (Need People)

Sledmore

n00b
Hello, I'm looking to start a Guild Wars 2 clan. I'm a level 80 and have been playing for years now.

I already have the name setup for the guild and I'm going to be buying a TS3 server very shortly.

I'm looking for dedicated members that play guild wars 2 daily and that like to do guilds together and WvW.

Thank you,
Sledmore

Server?

Not sure how useful your own guild TS is, I see lots of guilds start out with one but very soon move to the server TS, it is just easier to have a single TS people use, most server TS will make a guild channel that can have whatever sub channels you like and can be password protected to keep others out in case of closed raids etc etc (but can still whisper other COMs in other channels on other maps). The only time I have ever seen a guild TS be used, was in the case of my first guild, which has over 500 members, and we would queue maps with only our guild, often times we would do that to 2-3 maps at a time, the server TS would lag with the amount of people in our channels, but after a while the guild members just started supporting the server TS so they could get a better host rather than paying for a guild one and the problem was solved.

I am on SoS, do nothing but WvW and some PvP. I am not daily, work does not allow that, but I am on whenever I get a chance.

blackgate is where its at. Im down to leave my guild even though im a officer if you plan on keeping ontop of yours. I mostly do WvW and some pvp

blackgate is where its at. Im down to leave my guild even though im a officer if you plan on keeping ontop of yours. I mostly do WvW and some pvp

I have always thought about moving to T1, because it not mattering what time you get on, there are always fights. But the problem with that is I have been told by those who have moved from my server that the queues are 24/7, and on reset good luck ever getting in. Still, I have been tempted before and the times I have thought about it, I got on every second I had a chance to transfer and none of the top 3 servers in T1 ever dropped from full. I know full guilds move, but the server gets together and does a mass log out so people can get in.

[NA]

And that is mostly all we do is WvW so that'll work out great.

Send me your username on messaging and I'll send you a invite.

Back