Looking for Yamaha HS5 In Gray

Panel

Gawd
I've been eyeing the Yamaha HS5 studio monitors for a PC speaker system upgrade. They're a good price, fit my size requirements, and sound fantastic. There's only one tiny problem: I can't find them available anywhere in the color I want. The usual colors are black or white, both of which are ubiquitous in every online store I've looked. But the lesser known gray color isn't anywhere in sight. I know it's a limited edition unlike the other 2, but I'm still hoping to be able to find a pair in it somewhere.

This thread is my idea of a last ditch effort to locate a pair for sale. If any of you know a store that I can find them in or maybe own a pair and would be willing to sell them, please let me know.

Thanks!

Aaaand there it is! Saved by [H] once again.

Thank you so much!
nice find. i swear i looked at that sight last night and they were oos. i saw the thread, looked but didnt find any so didnt post as i had nothing to add...
I've checked a lot too and didn't see them available. I feel like a little kid who couldn't find his socks and called his mom to help, only for her to point out how they were sitting in plain sight the whole time, even though he swears he looked there at least a half-dozen times.

nice find. i swear i looked at that sight last night and they were oos. i saw the thread, looked but didnt find any so didnt post as i had nothing to add...
They were gone again :) Seems like a volatile shop

Back