Looking for XP install guide

bitbum

Gawd
I think I recall reading an XP install guide that linked off of HardOcp. The guide talked about putting the swap file on it's own partion amongst other things. Anyone know of something like this?

If you have a question about virtual memory and swap file locations, do a simple search for it on this subforum. It's been discussed to death, resurrected, and discussed to death again, several times over.

djnes and Phoenix86 also strongly endorse the Black Viper Windows XP tweaking guide. Just Google "black viper" and you should be ok.

:p

rcolbert said:
djnes and Phoenix86 also strongly endorse the Black Viper Windows XP tweaking guide. Just Google "black viper" and you should be ok.

I hope your joking, and that being said, you should make a comment when your using sarcasm, such as </SARCASM> etc.

djnes said:
I hope your joking, and that being said, you should make a comment when your using sarcasm, such as </SARCASM> etc.

...or the smiley face with it's tongue sticking out? :p

*hands djnes sarcasm meter* Here I think yours is out of calibration. :p :p :p

rcolbert said:

You bastard.. I just spit coffee all over my monitor :D

yeah i thought that i saw this mud fight that was going on with black viper and djnes and phoenix86... i was like

:wtfgay:?

Back