Looking for Vista Home Premium 64bit - OEM Disk

AuxNuke

Gawd
Evening! Any of you kind gents / ladies have a 64bit OEM (System builders or Manufacturer's) version of Windows Home Premium? I'm just looking for a legit and unmodified copy of the disk as I already have a valid product key. I need either:

- An ISO of the disk: I'll provide a FTP upload if you don't have a download link
- The actual name of the disk that's shown when its inserted so I can look for an ISO somewhere on the net

Thank you VERY much in advance.

~Aux

Alternately just grab the download from technet.com even if you are not a member. You will just get the standard .iso and it may say trial, but just activate it after setup.

Alternately just grab the download from technet.com even if you are not a member. You will just get the standard .iso and it may say trial, but just activate it after setup.

You can do this? I couldn't find the iso on Microsoft's website. Only the vhd.

Uhmmm... downloading ISOs from TechNet as a non-subscriber member? That would be a really neat trick...

Back