Looking for very small speaker wall mounts

Skillz'n Magic

Weaksauce
I just picked up a HT in a box and want to mount the speakers to the wall on a mount that I can swivel. I just received a set I ordered from Newegg, and will be sending them back because they look incredibly cheap and they are horrible to try and move around.

So, I'm looking for recommendations from you guys. I see Amazon has a ton of different ones but don't want to buy one on a whim again. What have you guys used to mount your small speakers to the wall?

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Never mind on the above product suggestion...I didn't see the receiver in your initial package. I thought it was just speakers.

I've heard good things about Omnimouts. One of the rooms in my house has them (they were there when I bought the house), and they look extremely sturdy. They're holding up some older Sony cube speakers from an HiTB.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
why are they hard to swivel? you do realize you can relax the tension on the pivot dont you?

Yes. The main reason I'm sending them back is aesthetics. They are much larger than I need them to be and they look cheap. The fact that they are difficult to move around is just another reason I don't like them.

Back