looking for trouble ticket software (OSS and/or free)

mord

Limp Gawd
I am looking for some free trouble ticket software. I have an internal IIS web server I can use that has PHP5, MySQL on it. I am required to stay with IIS (politics, not my choice), but I can add additional server side scripting support if need be.

We only have 2 people in our IT department, and the other guy probably won't use the system. I wear many hats and often have 40+ projects and requests at any given time. Many of these are long term and hang around for a year or more. I need something to help me track requests and progress on them. I don't need integrated email or analytical tools. Just a simple way to save items, information about those items, and it would be nice to be able to do basic searches.

we use a program called ClarifyCRM. I know it's not free, but I'm not sure about what the actual cost is. However, it's a name you can look into.

You may also want to check out Web+Center

It's free for up to 3 techs, integrates with Active Directory for user logons. It's what we're looking into using right now.

We use RT (RequestTracker) at work with some modifications. Works well, and if you know Mason/perl, it's not too difficult to modify to suit your needs.

Back