Looking for: tenkeyless, wired, chiclet / low profile keyboard...

oblongpolygon

Weaksauce
Can anyone identify, or does anyone know of, a keyboard with the following features?

Preferably, we can avoid the "junk" keyboards though - millions out there.

47A1thD.jpg

Are you set on wired? There are a few wireless ones that appear to come close to your requirements.

Is anyone able to recommend a keyboard, matching the specifications in my top post?

Maybe something has come out, very recently, since I made the original post?

Xenta keyboard on Amazon.co.uk can't be delivered here. Also... it's not a brand I know of, and it's cheap, so just for that reason, I'm nervous about it's quality.

And although I could vouch for the quality of the Lenovo, the mouse features built in are not desirable.

So then I'd just try one--they do work on the PC pretty well. (y)

Is there any weirdness involved?

For example, you don't have a Windows button, for example, on a Mac keyboard. Or does pressing the Mac button do the same thing as would pressing the Windows button?

Is there any weirdness involved?

For example, you don't have a Windows button, for example, on a Mac keyboard. Or does pressing the Mac button do the same thing as would pressing the Windows button?
From what I recall, some, but not much. I tested a lot of A1048 keyboards I have (that I need to sell) with my windows xp embedded thin client laptop and didn't remember anything too funky. I'm going to pull one out and test it again and see what I discover. (y) I'll be using aquakeytest.exe to test the keys. brb...

So apparently I have a bunch of white M7803s as well, which is what I had out and tested. The results are that every single key is present except the windows menu key, print screen, scroll lock, and pause/break. Otherwise, every single key registered in their same spot as on a pc layout. Hope this helps!

So apparently I have a bunch of white M7803s as well, which is what I had out and tested. The results are that every single key is present except the windows menu key, print screen, scroll lock, and pause/break. Otherwise, every single key registered in their same spot as on a pc layout. Hope this helps!

It definitely did help! Thank you!

I'm still a bit unsure what to do... but not due to lack of information... thanks to you!

Back