Looking for someone with logitech z-560 speakers

Hey, i was wondering if any one had the z-560 speakers. I am in need of a schematic of the z-560 control box. If someone would be willing to take theirs apart and either take really good pictures of the circuit board for me or if they have the knowledge to create a schematic that would be even better. I need to know if this is a realisitc problem to fix. the silicon amp that was blown in the sub can be found on digikey for about 7$. So now all i need is the control box. Thanks

Here is a novel idea for you ... take your control pod apart and make a schematic.
It strikes me as odd that you would ask other people to do something you won't do to your own stuff. :(

you know, i would take one apart if i had it, sadly, my friend had to send it back to logitch so he could get speakers to replace the old ones. In the first place i wouldn't need to take the controller apart to make a new one if i already had one.

I understand now.
I think once your friend gets his new speakers you will be good to go.

my friend already has his new speakers, they didn't send him the same ones. he got the next level up, because i guess loigitech has been having a bunch of problems with the speakers i have now.

Back