Looking for some help in "The Division" (PC)

/dev/null

[H]F Junkie
I'm level 29, and man I just get torn to shreds sometimes in the street just trying to get to the next safe house. Anyone else interested in giving me hand? It seems that this has gotten progressively harder even though I'm rocking all purple/blue gear around my level. From googling it seems the end-game is expected to be played multiplayer so I could use some help. PM me if interested. I'm mostly free after 9:30pm CT

Gear/tactics wise, if I remember right my solo build was usually heals and the turret skills. Gear was health on kill items if possible and extra health over dps and tech skill bonuses. You might check around the Div2 thread for folks who might play Div1 still.

So I ended up hitting level 30 and had some lvl 30 stuff in my stash I forgot about...an exotic pistol & a another 2 pieces. I think they showed up one day while I was playing (maybe as a bonus from ubi?). Once I equipped them, the game was cakewalk to finish the missions. I've moved on.....Playing Control now :). TBH I don't remember where I got the level 30 gear (I hadn't played multiplayer). Anyone have any idea if ubisoft was giving some out as a promo or something?

Are you sure you don't want to try the end game? A global event, which only happens once a month, is going on right now. A lot of people are willing to help you gear up for world tier 5 classified gear sets. I've been playing the game on and off this week. Up to you man. I just feel like you're missing out on a lot of fun end game stuff.

More info on Globel Event Ambush:

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/jmdwdv/td1_global_event_ambush/

Back