Looking for software to store user/pwd info

1Wolf

Limp Gawd
Just looking for recommendations for a good, very safe, very secure software to store the plethora of usernames/passwords that we all accumulate. I'd prefer something that is as "simple" as possible as I don't need alot of bells and whistles and I'd prefer something that doesn't run a bunch of junk in the background.

Thanks!

Just looking for recommendations for a good, very safe, very secure software to store the plethora of usernames/passwords that we all accumulate. I'd prefer something that is as "simple" as possible as I don't need alot of bells and whistles and I'd prefer something that doesn't run a bunch of junk in the background.

Thanks!
Using keepassxd on android right now, haven't gotten around to trying desktop solutions. Afa security, couldn't say how good it is. Would have to ask someone else.

Using FolderSync to sync the encrypted database with remote file storage I have.

Edit: Folder, not Solder...wtf. XD

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Wolf
like this
I was on LastPass, and recently migrated to BitWarden. So far it's working well. Not obtrusive, and has clients for just about every browser/platform. Free, but does have a subscription option for some of the more advanced features.

Pretty much exactly what I was going to post. Using it on Linux, Android, IPad just fine.
I was on LastPass, and recently migrated to BitWarden. So far it's working well. Not obtrusive, and has clients for just about every browser/platform. Free, but does have a subscription option for some of the more advanced features.

like this
It might be a little less convenient, and its not software, but I always recommend to use a physical notebook to store passwords. Unhackable.

like this
Thanks to everyone for the recomendations. I'll take a look into Keepass & BitWarden :)

Back