Looking for schematic atx Jetek L480 power supply circuit ?

dongtrien

n00b
power supply atx Jetek L480 measures 7volt violet wire and 5volt green wire, I have checked the feedback circuit to remove all the new replacement (photocall, diode zener, TL341, 3-pin lights, even resistors increase the value or decrease The value before and after the photometer and the corrective lamp of purple wire voltage still produce a voltage of about 7volt) but the output of purple wire is 7volt, the remaining wires are only 7volt purple wire, how to lower power The purple wire from 7volt to 5volt ? If any of you have this schematic, please share it with me.
atx01.jpg

atx02.jpg

You have an ancient generic power supply. It's not worth repairing it. I'm honestly surprised it lasted this long and didn't take out a bunch of components with it when it failed.

Not to mention that fuse looks possibly blown. I have several old deer PSUs that are complete garbage, and they are better built than that one.

That PSU should not be repaired or used again. It's a piss poor design, cost reduced to be an IED and is hazardous to both you and your computer parts. Shitty PSU designs like this are known to explode under even mild stress, and will definitely not output the rating on the label. That unit claims 480W, but in reality, you'd be very lucky to push it past 175W without it going on fire or blowing up.

I can see significant signs of stress on that unit, look at all of the black charred areas under components on the PCB, they're severely overheating from being overloaded for extended periods of time.

You should buy a new PSU from a reputable vendor.

Back