Looking for Quake Live Beta Key

JaNGeR

n00b
would really appreciate if anyone on here has an extra invite to pass along.

PM it

You can't create your own keys or invite others (err, you can "recommend" others, which will increase the likelihood of them getting invited in the next batch of invites, but nothing instant).

Your best bet is sign up and hope you'll get an official invite sometime. And GL getting an invite with 1 post here :p

Also would love to give it a whirl, loved Quake2 and Q3A deathmatch way back in the day.

I would also like a key. I still haven't been invited even though i subscribed to get one months ago...i guess its luck.

is this a Quake III areana port for the web browser? I still have Q3a cd which I installed on Vista x64 and it runs nicely! :)

Has anyone had issues getting the activation email after you sign up?
4saken is the man....he hooked me up with a key!:D

Has anyone had issues getting the activation email after you sign up?
4saken is the man....he hooked me up with a key!:D

Sometimes it takes a very long time to receive activation, if you go a day w/o getting it i would try to resend the activation key.

3 more invites left.

Sometimes it takes a very long time to receive activation, if you go a day w/o getting it i would try to resend the activation key.

3 more invites left.

I was wondering if you can send me a key if this is actually true :p.

I was wondering if you can send me a key if this is actually true :p.

Woke up and had 5 more invites this morning, so i sent you one. So for anyone who can follow directions and PM me name and email address, i have FOUR invites left.

still no email from id for me......grrrrr. if any of you guys have beta keys left that would be awesome!

Back