Looking for power cable for Mad Dog 550Watt SurePower

vmerc

Limp Gawd
Does anyone know if there are any currently existing companies that use the same cable hardware as the Mad Dog SurePower 550? Or if there is any place that has some of these cables available? In case you're wondering the power supply uses detachable cables so you can customize what power leads are in your case, and have as little clutter as possible. I need the 8 pin CPU power cable, but I cannot find any place that even mentions selling cables for power supplies.

Many thanks in advance. I am trying to help someone out that is already beyond budget and can't afford to buy a new PS.

You should call up the company that made the PSU and see if you can buy a replacement cable. Most modular power supplies use different types of cables between brands and between models, so the only way you can be guaranteed the right cable is to get it straight from the source.

I would love to do that, but the company Mad Dog Multimedia no longer exists in any fashion that I can find. Not sure why they're gone but it probably has to do with the horrible customer service and shoddy products.

In that case, you're probably not going to have too much luck finding the cable you want.

It was a SuperFlower Plug-N unit rebranded by MadDog. So just find a Plug-N somewhere and you got cables.

Thanks Paul, that is the exact information I was hoping to find! I'll check it out.

Back