Looking for old bug fixing history on Corel word Perfect

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
there is a bug on Cored Wordperfect since ver. 7 to the ver. X3 that I'm using, in which after you paste some text, and click something, the text disappear, almost as if the software interpret the click as a Re-Do. To prevent it, you have to save often.

I can get WordPerfect X4 really, really cheap. I'm wondering if they fix this bug on Ver. X4.

Sorry not of much help. I had no idea this software was still around and being developed/updated. The last time I heard this name or anyone using it was in the 90s. :)

its a clip board issues. try:
  1. Create a macro using the following command:
    • Type(ClipboardGet())
  2. Add the macro to your toolbar
  3. Whenever WordPerfect pastes the wrong text, run the macro to paste the correct text
or use the menu: edit>paste special>unformatted text or see if right-click>paste as plain text will work.

Moving to my new PC, (nearly finished), I thought it's annoying to have this bug for years, so I found an old ver. of wp office std. 19 locally, really cheap, I hope it fixes the above. it's 6 ver. newer than mine

Moving to my new PC, (nearly finished), I thought it's annoying to have this bug for years, so I found an old ver. of wp office std. 19 locally, really cheap, I hope it fixes the above. it's 6 ver. newer than mine
it might it might not. from what i understand/remember the problem is the way that wp's clipboard interacts, or lack of, with the windows clipboard via the right click menu. if you use the menu bar, it seems to work better.

I'll find out w/ i the next mth. I also like the fact that this ver. can auto-size. The old ver. can't

Back