Looking for new 32" inch monitor

SvenBent

2[H]4U
om looking into getting a new 32 inch monitor but not really sure what to look for.
trying to get is as cheaply as possible but hitting as many as these points as possible

- around 32 inch
- 16:19 or 16:10
- needs to be bale to go all the way down to the table
- IPS og VA... prefferable not TN but might consider TN if price is good
- 120hz or higher
- 5 ms response or lower
- 20ms inputal or lower
- gsync og freesync would be a bonus but not important. mostly for testing stuff out
- Simple design is prefferde (thin side bezzels would be a bonus
- NOT CURVED ( this is a really turn off for me)

Any good suggestions ?

om looking into getting a new 32 inch monitor but not really sure what to look for.
trying to get is as cheaply as possible but hitting as many as these points as possible

- around 32 inch [32"]
- 16:19 or 16:10 [16:9]
- needs to be bale to go all the way down to the table [within about an inch]
- IPS og VA... prefferable not TN but might consider TN if price is good [VA]
- 120hz or higher [76Hz]
- 5 ms response or lower [4ms]
- 20ms inputal or lower [??]
- gsync og freesync would be a bonus but not important. mostly for testing stuff out [N/A]
- Simple design is prefferde (thin side bezzels would be a bonus [side bezels are about .25"]
- NOT CURVED ( this is a really turn off for me) [NOT CURVED]

Any good suggestions ?
I've been using a Asus PB328Q for a few months now and I love it. Ticks most of your boxes too. Reasonably priced, depending on your budget.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I've been using a Asus PB328Q for a few months now and I love it. Ticks most of your boxes too. Reasonably priced, depending on your budget.

That one is pretty nice and loving the price... do you know if it exist in a 120hz version. i tried looking at asus site with no luck

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
there is no 120hz version of that monitor,you may have to give up on getting an affordable 32 inch 120hz monitor.Are you looking for it to be 1440p or 4k?

There is no 4k anything over 60hz.

The only 32" high refresh is curved I believe.

Only monitor that fits that description is the upcoming LG 32GK850G. Probably won't be cheap, although I expect to see Freesync versions with this panel as well.
Otherwise you have to settle for a monitor with the Samsung curved 31.5" 1440p 144hz VA panel

Back