Looking for mouse with HEAVY mouse switches.

TechLarry

RIP [H] Brother - June 1, 2022
Looking at maybe getting a mouse that requires above average to heavy pressure to actuate the mouse buttons.

I no longer have any feeling in my fingers/fingertips and I'm constantly mis-clicking because I can't sense the pressure on the mouse button.

Looking for a mouse that has clickers that require a lot of pressure to click so i can rest my fingers on the buttons.

I will dearly miss the auto-scroll of the MX Master 2S but....

I don't have anything to really compare too, but the MX65 Corsair runs very clicky switches which you can also rest your fingers against.

To be honest, the only advice I could give is that you go to a store and try out several mice individually until you find one that suits you.

I'm not sure how heavy your fingers are but I have rested my fingers on the logitech g 5whatever series for a long time with no misclicks. turboscroll or die.

Last edited:
I decided to give the LANCEHEAD TOURNAMENT EDITION a try. I like the side rubber grips, and the extra buttons on the right side. First-rate sensor as well.

I bought one of the new MX-518's and it just doesn't feel like the old one. It's got no weight to it, and it's slippery as an eel. Will probably send it back.

I decided to give the LANCEHEAD TOURNAMENT EDITION a try. I like the side rubber grips, and the extra buttons on the right side. First-rate sensor as well.

I bought one of the new MX-518's and it just doesn't feel like the old one. It's got no weight to it, and it's slippery as an eel. Will probably send it back.

Back