looking for lowest end colo service?

Velda

Limp Gawd
not too sure if this is the correct forum for this, but i need some help, and it seems close enough.

Im desperately in the market for a lower than low end colo service. After days of searching the lowest colo i can find is little less than $75 a month, which i just cant afford.

my current host is virtual through communitech.net, and its just so restrictive and small that im going crazy.

I need no more than 5 to 10 gigs of transfer a month (ive never gone beyond 6), but with a good connection capable of supporting more (>T1-T3 kinda link/maybe multi-backbone?). No maintenance needed spare hardware reboots and general "look and report." UPS, AC, 95% up time, 2 ip required.

is there any pro colo service that offers such a package in the <$50/mo range? am i just SOL?

wow, dont know how i missed a company so close to me.

still, if they can provide 100g/m for $50, cant i find someone willing to provide even a lower package?

You probably could. But you would be hard pressed to find someone who will match the customer service of Servermatrix/The Planet IMO.

The planet/servermatrix has a pretty good reputation, for that matter I think the [H] servers in the datacenter. Look around you will find mostly good stuff about them, might even checkout www.webhostingtalk.com

Back