Looking for Image: Rod of Asclepius

[Spectre]

[H] Admin
Staff member
So in all of my pics nowhere do I have a high res version of the Rod of Asclepius. Does anyone have one by chance that I could use for a template for a laptop paint job?

Any of these interest you? They're from a clipart package I have. They actually look pretty clean, I just dumbed them down to gifs to post here. I can just send you the whole batch, the file sizes are pretty small. PM me the addy you want them sent to. :)

TIF 680x900
Staff-of-Aesculapius.gif

TIF 121x387
Medical-Symbol-1.gif

WMF 311x588
Medical Symbol 02.gif

WMF 124x588
Medical Symbol 11.gif

So the artwork was done by myself and Mark (thanks for the help!) from LaptopDesignUsa with Lethal's gif's. The laptop was actually painted in a way I had not seen before using sublimation. At any rate....I really never could say enough good things about the folks at LaptopDesignUSA who did the painting. They busted hump to turn this around in 5 days because I was up against a hard deadline....they stayed late a couple nights and sent the Laptop back UPS Overnight Saturday delivery.........specifically to help me out. If anyone ever needs a laptop painted.....I would recommend these guys.

Excuse the poor camera work...I suck.

Back