Looking for high quality wireless gaming mouse

wyqtor

Limp Gawd
Since my Razer Ouroboros all of a sudden refuses to move the cursor, I am looking for a replacement. I just hate Razer.

I am looking for a gaming mouse that satisfies the following criteria:

1. Reliable
2. Wireless
3. Battery lasts more than a week on a single charge
4. Has finger rests
5. Battery can be easily bought and replaced, AA or AAA
6. Preferably with the ability to stick a wire in it and charge directly once the battery is low.
7. Not Razer
8. Definitely below 150 Euros/USD in price.

I don't care about RGB, if it has it the first thing I will do will be to disable it.

I also have a Logitech G603 for another PC, I like how much it lasts on a battery but don't like its overall feel (a bit too big for me) and the fact that it has no finger rests.

You're not going to get gaming grade wireless with a replaceable battery that lasts over a week. If you don't want super high performance logitech has a lot of non-gaming wireless mice that last years on 2 AA batteries.
But pretty much all Logitech's gaming wireless mice only last a day or two. And all their newest ones don't have replaceable batteries. But you can plug them all in and keep using them as they charge. Or spend $100 and get the powerplay mouse mat and never have to worry about it.

Since my Razer Ouroboros all of a sudden refuses to move the cursor, I am looking for a replacement. I just hate Razer.

I am looking for a gaming mouse that satisfies the following criteria:

1. Reliable
2. Wireless
3. Battery lasts more than a week on a single charge
4. Has finger rests
5. Battery can be easily bought and replaced, AA or AAA
6. Preferably with the ability to stick a wire in it and charge directly once the battery is low.
7. Not Razer
8. Definitely below 150 Euros/USD in price.

I don't care about RGB, if it has it the first thing I will do will be to disable it.

I also have a Logitech G603 for another PC, I like how much it lasts on a battery but don't like its overall feel (a bit too big for me) and the fact that it has no finger rests.

If G603 is too big for you then get the LOGITECH PRO WIRELESS.. although it doesn't have replaceable batteries. It ticks all the other boxes though. Same sensor as the G603. The battery I think is 70 hours with lights off.

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately the Pro Wireless is not (yet) available in my country, so I ordered a G305 instead, since it too has the same efficient HERO sensor as the G603.

I absolutely love my Logitech G602. The AA batteries in it last forever and it's super solid performing. Looks/feels slick and very ergonomic too. Works on any surface. I got mine on sale at Microcenter for $40!

I absolutely love my Logitech G602. The AA batteries in it last forever and it's super solid performing. Looks/feels slick and very ergonomic too. Works on any surface. I got mine on sale at Microcenter for $40!
Same here, I love it.

The G603 is far from a large mouse. I like them so much I use one at work and one at home.

The Bluetooth connection is garbage though. Constant hitching - even after the firmware upgrade.

The G603 is far from a large mouse. I like them so much I use one at work and one at home.

The Bluetooth connection is garbage though. Constant hitching - even after the firmware upgrade.

Huh strange. I do not use the bluetooth connection with the G602. I use a USB dongle that came with it. Did they discontinue that option with the G603? The USB dongle has a perfect connection.

Huh strange. I do not use the bluetooth connection with the G602. I use a USB dongle that came with it. Did they discontinue that option with the G603? The USB dongle has a perfect connection.

It has both. The USB dongle is fine, Bluetooth hitches.

Back