Looking for help inside the Mobile area.

DonoHAM

n00b
Hey I'm currently looking to go for a new phone as I am still on old technology. I'm looking for the following in a phone:

1: Touch Based
2:Great Web Browser
3: Affordable
4: Prefer Android
5: Fast with little hitches
6: Sprint or Verizon

I'll be using it like any other phone text/email/video/pictures/web I've looked at some but to be honest I'm a little over my head simply because I have no information on this type of market so I need a little help from you guys. Thanks

Well what is your affordability...??
i would say that if you can afford to get samsung galaxy S OR S2 as per your needs..it will be the best.
Or even iphone is good.

My affordability is 250$ at max and that's pushing it. I've been looking around and I've narrowed it down to mainly the Droid Razr or the Nexus (Going with verizon exclusively) But right now I'm torn between. But right now I'm leaning towards the Razr because I prefer a durable phone and from what I've been told the Nexus feels cheap and plasticy. But I'm still up for either one right now just need some others input.

If you're picking between the Razr or Nexus, then of course the Nexus. I honestly think the Rezound is currently the most superior device on Verizon though. I've played with the Nexus for a couple of weeks and returned it because I found it to be poorly made. It is clunky, buggy to me and the camera sucks :)

Ya if you have restricted your choice between Razr or Nexus, then....go for nexus as per me.Well this is my choice...make your own choice.

My affordability is 250$ at max and that's pushing it. I've been looking around and I've narrowed it down to mainly the Droid Razr or the Nexus (Going with verizon exclusively) But right now I'm torn between. But right now I'm leaning towards the Razr because I prefer a durable phone and from what I've been told the Nexus feels cheap and plasticy. But I'm still up for either one right now just need some others input.

Bionic. Same platform as the Razr, plus you can remove the battery. And you can get some really good deals on it right now.

If the Razr is your top choice right now, there is absolutely no reason not to consider the Bionic.

Bionic. Same platform as the Razr, plus you can remove the battery. And you can get some really good deals on it right now.

If the Razr is your top choice right now, there is absolutely no reason not to consider the Bionic.

I can't stress highly enough, stay away from the Bionic! It honestly has to be the worst phone Motorola has launched on the Verizon network.

You can just check out the development community and you can get a good feel for what power users think about the phone.

FEELS cheap and plasticky but is actually tough and durable.

The plastic shell and the light-weight means dropping it is unlikely to damage the phone.

This choice is harder then it looks haha. I've been looking at the rootzwiki development community for the Razr/Nexus and Nexus clearly wins but for some reason I believe that the Razr can have a great chance at over coming the Nexus once if the BootLoader is unlocked anyone else think this or do I have a dream that won't be coming true for some time?

FEELS cheap and plasticky but is actually tough and durable.

The plastic shell and the light-weight means dropping it is unlikely to damage the phone.

This. Samsungs feel "cheap" because they are made of this cheap, highly durable, and incredibly light space age material called plastic.

Get the Nexus.

This choice is harder then it looks haha. I've been looking at the rootzwiki development community for the Razr/Nexus and Nexus clearly wins but for some reason I believe that the Razr can have a great chance at over coming the Nexus once if the BootLoader is unlocked anyone else think this or do I have a dream that won't be coming true for some time?

What makes you speculate this? Nexus is going to get more attention with the dev community for sure.

I speculate that because it's a great phone for great potential and the boot loader is the main reason that Dev's have not flocked to the phone.

Rezound will get more dev support than Razr will. Nexus will get more than Rezound. This is speculation but can be treated as fact :)

Back