Looking for Good hosting. Your opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madel

Bad Trader
I'm looking for good hosting where I can host a few small files / pictures, and my personal website. I want good quality service with no downtimes and fast transfer. Cheap also helps :)

Hmmmm...this question is similar to another post a few threads up. I guess I'll copy and paste.

Recommended hosting on this board usually leans towards ipaska

But I personally use Media Temple b/c I've got money to blow :p

madel, clean your pm box out please, I'm trying to get back with you

I use .. www.tera-byte.com .. really good servers with excellent uptime and 24 hours customer service .. if they ever bring the servers down for maintenance, they send out an e-mail in advance, and do it between 12am-4amEST or so ..

madel pm me again, hotmail and my isp both said I couldn't deliver to that email addy you gave me? Did you type it wrong, also check your sent items folder to see if that is full?

edit
actually email me at [email protected]

You might try a local computer group of some sort, for instance LUG. I asked around there and found out there was a great small service that was kinda local (Detroit) and I got much better server and it's much faster due to proximity.

another vote for ipaska - i have two sites hosted with them, nothing but great service.

I'll throw down on this one now that its a sticky...

http://www.serverseed.com

GREAT prices, even better service. I have a couple of accounts there and have had absolutely no problems whatsoever.

(obligatory no i do not work for/with/beside these folks, just a very satisfied customer)

I just signed up with Lunarpages.com and they have a great control panel. PHP bb and Nuke installed with a mouse click. very nice. about $10/month

http://www.casualhost.com
Its a rather terrible lookin page, I made in two minutes :)
Mainly because I dont sell hosting as my main thing, I use my server for my own ring of websites, but I got TONS of resources set aside for other peoples usage.
And im willing to give free hosting if people can refer me customers/potential clients.

AIM: Jelloworx
email: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back