looking for gears of war players

blueadept33

Limp Gawd
too many horrible connections and 6 year olds telling me to curb stomp them in their best elmo voice. looking for some people who know how to plan more than "give me sniper" or "give me nades I'm good at TAGGING"

Gamertag HughAtOSU

will be on and off depending on the day, I know more of you must be playing this game...

Try the Underground section. I get all nice older players, with the occasional kid playing on his dads account.

Do you think the "Underground", "pro", "recreational", etc... really filters the games you see? i never thought it did, but i was never for sure either.

I've never played on XBL (I JUST got my Logitech Play Link, so I intend to be on soon). I probably won't be very good but at least I know how to play games without being "too" annoying!

I try to play whenever I can. Mostly ranked matches, but i'll do a few player matches here and there. My gamertag is RudestBuddhist. Send me a friend request.

I've found that "Underground" players are typically awful in most games. Those are the kids swearing a bunch and people playing to win at all costs or they disconnect. I'd compare 'em to those people that hang out at the mall game stores.
I find recreation to be better suited for people that are playing for fun (and to win), but not totally screwing around or playing like their life depends on it..

yea this is why i dont even play mp gears anymore.. its a really fun game but the people who play it are either assholes or children or both.. not fun

My gamertag is Xilinx, hit me up if you want to play some multiplayer Gears.

id play but my focking 360 is in transit to mcallen texas to get repaird....just like god knows how many others.

Yeah I feel your pain. I was owning one night at GOW with a bunch of youngins and got booted because I had the most kills :(

Back