Looking for Epox, Foxconn, or TForce Mobo at Local Store in Bay Area

cbecknet

Limp Gawd
I need to replace my Mobo. because I damaged it, and I need it this Mon. for a Lan Party with some friends, so the Egg won't work. Was wondering if any body knows any Local stores in the Bay Area of CA that carry good overclocking SKT 939 or AM2 motherboards that I can buy on Sat. or Sun.

If you have one to sell and are Local Bay Area PM me.

What did you do to your old one? Damage? Post some pictures of the damage if there is some...

I'm at work now but and can't post picks, but I droped it an broke the edge, around the Front panel connections.

Frys would work if they carried Foxconn, Biostar, or Epox. They only carry Asus, MSI, and ECS in m-ATX boards.

I want to replace my Asus with a good overclocking nvidia based board.

Get something that fits and run stock. That's about all I can say. If you can find anything with a GeForce chipset, I would go with that. ECS boards generally have some basic OC options.

I have called some of the local mom and pop shops, I was just wondering if any one new one, there are alot of computer shops in the bay area, and also some of the Online stores that are local and offer will call.If I can't find any thing buy monday, all go with an ECS.

you can try calling zipzoomfly since theyre local and see if they'll do local pickup.

Back